Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Refrigerator Number 2

I mentioned earlier in this blog that Kristin and I decided to shop for our fridge at the Sears Outlet. I also mentioned that the fridge had a few minor imperfections. Well it would seem that after looking at our new appliance in the home for a few weeks that the scratches and dents were to much for Kristin to handle. So let the games begin. First I will have to see about returning this Kenmore to Sears (no going to be easy). Secondly I will have to find a well priced (none dented or scratched) replacement fridge. Good thing Black Friday is this weekend. There are some sweet deals right now on appliances. After a number of phone calls and having to quote Sears its own return police a number of times the excepted the return. Time fro the new fridge.  It would seem that every store that sells refrigerators is carrying this LG French door  for $1200. Sweet huh??? Well we went to HH Greg to check it out only to find our dream fridge the RF4287HA . They had a nice deal on it but still out of our range. Until I found it in the open box area for 1/2 off. Super sweet. New Fridge found (Check).

No comments:

Post a Comment