Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Family Room Progress

      It has been awhile since our last update. The renovations are coming along more slowly now that it is mainly trim work. So nothing really major to report. The Family has been Mudded/ sanded and Painted. I finally got to break out my Paint Sprayer. Kristin was a little unhappy with me that it only took me 3 hours to paint the room. Thats Primer, ceiling paint and top coat all in 3 hours (with drying time). Go Go Gadget Paint Sprayer :) 

     The Family room was the last one that needed molding and that was also completed. No more Crown molding Miters. Inside Miters no problem (Coped Corners) Outside miter = lots of Puddy (no square walls)

     Also you will see in this picture my new early Birthday present (13 Drawer Tool Chest). We were both tired of tools all over the house and zero organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment