Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Its all about the Tools

     Any self respecting man needs to have some power tools. What better time to aquire some than a full house remodel!!!!! Our realtor Terri has a friend who happens to work for BD/DeWalt. It just so happens that the plant was having their factory sale. So Kristin attended in my stead (I had to work ). I had her call me when she got there to direct her in what to purchase. Nothing like shopping for tools over the phone. We were able to get a bunch of great items for some great prices.

We walked /drove out of there with a new:
Compressor (D55146)

DW368 Heavey Duty 7 1/4" Lightweight Circular Saw

DW745 Table Saw

D51257K 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
 
DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand

A pretty good haul if I do say so myself :)

1 comment:

  1. You should have seen the 6 men trying to fit all of that in my car!!

    ReplyDelete